Our Mission: Community for Youth inspires and supports the social, emotional, and academic development of students through mentoring, learning experiences, and a powerful community. It is our vision that all students graduate from high school with the skills needed to be successful in life and to make a positive impact on the community.
The Program Manager is responsible for the overall flow and continuity of the mentoring program at Community for Youth (CfY) including but not limited to the tasks outlined below:
- Supervise Program Team (including 2 AmeriCorps members, Outreach & Partnership Coordinator and contract Workshop Facilitator).
- Develop curriculum content for workshops and weekend camps.
- Facilitate 70% of workshops and activities (including mentor workshops and large group student-mentor workshops).
- Coordinate logistics for all CfY workshops, activities, and retreats.
- Support Outreach & Partnership Coordinator by retaining responsibility of about 30% of mentor recruitment, including presenting at local companies.
- Ensure that outcome data is collected and tracked. Collect required data and complete funding reports.
- Work 4-5 weekends per year at CfY overnight retreats.
- Collect and maintain all workshop, events, and activities attendance records.
- Facilitate weekly Program Team meetings and regular one-on- one supervision meetings.
- Provide Program Team with workshop direction and support.
- Manage and retain CfY paperwork in office.
- Advise ED of any issues or concerns.
- Support grant reporting requirements by providing tracked data as requested.
- Support agency fund development events.
Experience, Skills and Desired Qualities:
- 5+ years of experience in the Youth Development Field.
- Extremely detail-oriented and able to take a wide-angle view of events involving many moving pieces.
- 3+ years supervisory experience.
- Experience developing curriculum for youth programs.
- Comfort and ease with facilitation and public speaking.
- Collaborative and clear leader.
- Ability to work autonomously and exercise flexibility.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- YPQI/A experience a plus.
- Experience with Seattle Public Schools a plus.
- Conscientious, reliable, thoughtful & self-awareness are a must.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Pay depends on experience and expertise within the range of $45,000-55,000 annually (exempt position).
- Full medical and dental.
- 18 Days PTO + 9 holidays and 2 floating holidays.
Please Submit Cover Letter and Resume to Mark Takehara at email@example.com